2022 Permission to Publish (U14)
This gives Brisbane Basketball Incorporated (BBI) permission to reproduce photographs, sounds, or video images of players taken during their basketball activities for the purposes associated with the promotion of BBI. Permission is also granted to name the player and to publish information about their achievements or activities. Signing the final page of this booklet does not mean that players lose ownership rights over their photographs, sounds, or video images. It does however give permission for BBI to use their photographs, sounds, and/or video images for the purposes mentioned.
1. BBI may record photographs, sounds and/or video images of me while I am taking part in the Association’s activities.
2. BBI may publish information about my achievements.
3. BBI understands that I own the intellectual property rights in my photographs, sounds, video images, and that this Permission Form is not meant to transfer my ownership.
4. I give permission to BBI to use my photographs, sounds, video images, news of achievement and/or my name for publications to promote the Association.
5. This consent remains valid until withdrawn by me, in writing and directed to The Secretary, BBI.
6. I understand that by giving this permission, BBI can use my photograph, sounds, video images, or news of achievement in any way it chooses, for the purposes described above. BBI may reproduce the information in any form, in whole or in part, and distribute it by any medium including the Internet, CD-Rom, or other multi-media and social media uses.
7. I understand that the player named and the person providing this permission will not be paid by BBI for giving this permission or use as referred to above (for the purpose of this permission form, ‘I’, ‘me’ and ‘my’ is a reference to the player named).
8. I understand that without the prior consent of BBI I am not to publish or make statements within the realm of social media (e.g. Facebook & Twitter), about BBI, its staff, members, coaches, assistant coaches and managers. Nor am I allowed to publish information pertaining to other players in the representation of Brisbane Basketball Incorporated as part of the Brisbane Capitals program.