Below is the vaccination mandates at Brisbane Basketball and external venues as of Monday 10th of January 2022.
VACCINATION MANDATE – AUCHENFLOWER STADIUM
10 JANUARY 2022
Based on the “Public Health and Social Measures Linked to Vaccination Status Direction” issued by Queensland Health in December 2021, Auchenflower Stadium is deemed to fall into the following category “Indoor sports centres and venues, indoor social sporting-based activities, community sports clubs, indoor swimming pools open to the public”.
The below attached PDF provides the detailed entry information regarding vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. A summary of the key information is as follows;
- All people entering the stadium must sign in using the CovidSafe app.
- All social spaces must observe a 1 person to 2 square meter limit. This will be self-policed, court supervisors will enforce social distancing when required.
- Un-vaccinated persons are allowed in the venue,
- Any purchases from the canteen, by unvaccinated individuals, are required to be take-away only.
- Brisbane Basketball reserves the right to refuse entry to Auchenflower Stadium.
- Brisbane Basketball Inc. will continue to follow all directions provided by various government departments ensuring the ongoing delivery of basketball activities to our basketball community.
PDF Mandate click here
VACCINATION MANDATE – EXTERNAL SCHOOL VENUES
10 JANUARY 2022
Based on the “Public Health and Social Measures Linked to Vaccination Status Direction” issued but Queensland Health on the 17th of December 2021 all Brisbane Basketball Inc activities delivered at schools are subject to additional vaccination direction in accordance with the “Vaccination Requirements in High-Risk Settings”
Anyone aged 16 and over is required to provide evidence of vaccination to enter the building. There are three types of evidence that will be accepted.
- a COVID-19 digital certificate
- your immunisation history statement (IHS)
- an International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate for overseas travel.
BBJBC (Junior Competitions)
- All referees, court supervisors have provided their vaccination status to BBI and are able to enter the school venues.
- All parents, players, coaches, managers, and supporters will be required to provide proof of vaccination at the door.
Capitals (Rep) Training
- Players, Coaches and Managers who have provided their vaccination status to BBI will be allowed entry to the venue.
- Players, Coaches and Managers who have not provided their vaccination status to BBI or who have indicated that they are not vaccinated will not be allowed to enter the venue.
- No parents will be allowed inside school venues – regardless of vaccination status. This is because BBI does not have the human resources to have bio staff at every school training venue.
Brisbane Basketball Inc. will continue to follow all directions provided by external venues ensuring the ongoing delivery of basketball activities to our basketball community.
For further information or questions please contact Hamish Cain via firstname.lastname@example.org.